Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seeing


People always ask me if I can see the fairies.  Can I see others in the faerie realm?
The answer is yes, but not always.  There are times that I too hope, or even expect to see them and don’t.  I’m sure that’s partially why.  No one likes anyone to expect anything from them; that does not show true reverence and respect.  Just like anyone else, we can ask but that does not mean the other always jumps up and does what we ask right away. 

The other reason, I believe, is that we do not always see them is two-fold.  One, we are not generally as open as we think or present enough.  Our minds keep us in the past or future, so we miss what is right before us.  Two, knowing humans as they do, if they showed themselves to everyone all the time, we’d take them for granted and lose the magical messages they have for us. 

So, when, or until, you see faeries, keep the awe and be reverent and they will be with you whether you see them or not.  Be open to being open and see what mysteries unfold.

©Marie Boyum
5-19-11

No comments:

Post a Comment