Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Message From the Elementals


Many places across the country (United States) and from what I read, around the world, are going through strange weather patterns.  I know many of the people I talk to who live scattered throughout the United States are frustrated by the constant and frequent weather changes.
I myself have had many recent days where I change my clothes several times a day to either cool down or warm up because of the drastic weather changes throughout the day.  It is June and I have my windows closed and I am considering starting a fire, as it is so cold today.  Just yesterday, I was in shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt.

Today, as I walked my dogs this morning, I received this message from the elementals (as the wind blew and I had to zip up my coat!)
Some of you may know I am being given (in steps) a book of messages from the Faeries, Elementals and Nature Spirits.  I was told to not wait to put this in the book but to share it today.  So, here it is.

We are hearing many humans complain about the weather conditions lately.  They expect and assume that because a date on the calendar is here the weather should be a certain way all the time. 
As we have stated before, the weather is changing due to the Great Mother’s (Gaia) purging of the poisons that have been put on her, but we (elementals) are also working to teach the human race by these actions (changing weather patterns).

It is imperative that humans learn acceptance of each moment.  This is the way the shift is to come for your race to obtain higher levels of energy and awakening to their Divine connection. 
We teach as we know and use the energy links we have with your people; this is our way of having humans learn acceptance of what is.  After all, we have heard your saying, ‘You can’t change the weather’ so, you are aware that acceptance is truly the only thing you can do; although many of you still wish to complain, the only impact that has is to tell us you still have much to learn.”


©Marie Boyum
6-2-11


No comments:

Post a Comment